As 2016 comes to a close, we all begin looking for ways to inspire our teams ahead of the new year. It’s the perfect time to come together as a business, reflect on your achievements from the past 12 months, be inspired by industry thought leaders and set collective goals to transform your business into achieving even greater things in 2017.
Of course, transforming a business cannot be done on an empty stomach…
In fact, a nutritious breakfast and fresh coffee during sessions of inspiration and transformation is recommended by many [retail] health professionals!
This is why, so many retailers take their first step to retail transformation by attending Retail Doctor Group’s annual ‘Fit for Business’ Breakfasts!
This November, you are invited to join Retail Doctor Group to hear from three inspiring speakers including Richard Umbers, CEO of Myer discussing the topic of ‘The Transformation of Australian Retail’, network with your industry peers, gain some practical advice on transforming your business in 2017, and enjoy a continental breakfast with your team.
Location: The iconic Arts Centre Melbourne
Date: Wednesday 30th November 2016
Time: 7.30am- 9.30am.
Tickets start at $109* and include:
- Barista coffee on arrival
- Continental breakfast buffet at each table including hand crafted bircher muesli, seasonal fruit platters, gourmet savory croissants, selection of pastries, tea, coffee and freshly squeezed juices.
- 3 inspiring keynote speakers including exclusive insights from Richard Umbers, CEO of Myer.
- Motivational and educational session on HOW to transform your retail business from ‘The Retail Doctor’, Brian Walker.
- Get your questions answered, in the live Q&A led by Andrew Robertson, senior business reporter, ABC News.
Click here to purchase yours today, and take your first step to transforming your retail business.