The New South Wales Government Department of Industry would like to invite NRA members in the Hunter Valley region to a series of Q and A presentations focusing on industry skilling priorities in the region.
|Where:||Futures Restaurant, NSW TAFE, New England|
|When:||27th July, 8.30am-3.30pm||1st August, 12pm-3.30pm||2nd August, 8.30am-3.30pm|
The 2017 ITAB Roadshow provides an opportunity for Industry, Schools and Training Providers to network and provide valuable feedback on your sector and influence the development of training and policy.
The agenda includes:
- Review of the Apprenticeship and Traineeship Consultation
- Hunter Regional Profile and ‘in training’ data
- An update on qualifications that are available to industry and the funding available to assist industry train their staff.
- NSW Policy changes that impact on Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- Interactive session on what industry needs to be funded in the future.
- Q&A on technical issues regarding training staff and using skills to increase productivity and staff retention.
If you would like the opportunity to influence the development of training and policy in NSW, please click here to register and find more information.